Message From The CEO
The coronavirus is affecting every aspect of our lives. First and foremost, we hope you are staying safe and sane at home, staying sanitized.
We are still open and shipping orders out! We’re taking extra precautions because of COVID-19.
This is causing shipping delays. Right now, orders are taking 5-7 days to leave our warehouse. We are doing everything we safely can to get back to a shorter turnaround time.
We’re so sorry for the inconvenience. These precautions are necessary for the safety of our team and our customers.
We know these supplies are important to you - our team is working hard to get them out the door. We're currently shipping orders 7 days a week. Thank you for your patience and support during this time!
Here is what DEMIERE COSMETICS is doing to safely meet demand.
- We’ve always been a clean workplace, but we have ramped up our efforts by using CDC-recommended bleach water solutions and increasing the frequency of wiping down every surface.
- Hand washing has always been a big deal at DEMIERE. In accordance with the current CDC recommendations, our employees must wash their hands every time they enter the building, pass a sink, eat, or touch a doorknob.
- Weeks ago, we halted all cross-country travel for all business to keep employees close to home, practicing “social distancing” long before we knew what it was called. We just figured it was common sense.
- To be extra safe, we canceled local order pickups.
- We have established a task force to monitor all COVID-19 information as it comes out and react accordingly. We are in routine monitoring the CDC website frequently.
Please stay safe and healthy. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep washing your hands,